Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rolling Up My Sleeves

Now that the MEAP is over and life has settled into more of a routine, I am ready to roll up my sleeves and work with kids. Lately, that has been the part that I have been craving. I miss working with kids and seeing light bulbs light up all over the place. I miss that great discussion that sends chills up my spine because they "get it".

As I build relationships with staff, students and parents, I look forward to the work. The work that supports students to make them more confident...the work that gives them wings to discover new ideas and have powerful conversations...the work that encourages them to go forth and do great things.

Whether I am taking small groups or "pushing" in to support students learning, this is the most meaningful work! I love it!

Happy Reading!

No comments: